- Why my Virgin Coconut Oil turns white and solid?
- Coconut oil melts at about 76 degrees F or 25 degrees C. The weather in Indonesia is normally above 76 degrees F or 25 degrees. That’s why our coconut oil is liquid most of the time. It doesn’t mean that your coconut oil turns bad, it just turns solid.
Can I consume Virgin Coconut Oil directly?
You can drink it, eat it, cook and clean with it. It is a multipurpose oil that is beneficial for your health and beauty.
- Does Virgin Coconut Oil need to be refrigerated?
- No, coconut oil does not need to be refrigerated. As a matter of fact, if you put coconut oil in the refrigerator, it becomes solid. Just store your Virgin Coconut Oil in a cupboard away from the sunlight to prolong its shelf life.
What is the shelf life of Cocona Virgin Coconut Oil?
- Cocona Virgin Coconut Oil is very stable with a shelf life of at least two years.
Where do you ship?
- Right now we’re shipping only domestically in the Indonesia. But we’re working on international shipping in the near future, so stay tuned.
- What is the shelf life of the products?
- Our beauty care products are made with no preservatives and best use within a year after its production, while Cocona Virgin Coconut Oil can last up to two years.
- How can I find out more information about a product?
- You can learn all about our products on their individual product pages. If you have any other questions or thoughts, let us know by emailing email@example.com